FIVE EASY STEPS TO CREATING A KITCHEN VIGNETTE - SIMPLY SUNDAYS
You know the drill! Sundays are my self-designated free day where I put my design projects aside and do assorted lifestyle post. Last week was my absolute favorite Simply Sundays post so far! If you missed it, go here and I think you'll see why it made me smile.
Now for today's post....
FIVE EASY STEPS TO CREATING A KITCHEN VIGNETTE
Looking for an easy way to add some interest to your kitchen counters without making them feel over-stylized? Here's one of my go-to's for doing just that, and I've broken it down in to Five Easy Steps.
1. Start with a simple tray.
2. Layer assorted dishes on the tray, mixing in different shapes and materials. Next, place one or two larger dishes next to the tray like I've done here....
3. Use coordinating pieces of fresh fruit to add punches of color and organic textures. Place a few on the tray and then fill the large bowl with the remaining fruit.
4. Tuck in a baked good mix for good measure.
5. Include a few folded kitchen linens or napkins to add texture and interest.
And there you have it! It's easy breezy...