Design Assistant Needed
It's an independent contractor position with flexible hours. You could work in the studio, or at home sitting on your couch with your pj's on...or a little bit of both! Even so, you must be able to produce work quickly and accurately, and meet project deadlines. The workload will vary but is estimated to be close to full-time. *For inquires fill out the form below and in the message box, please share a little bit about yourself, I'll respond and then we can take it from there.
Independent contractor with flexible hours.
Northern CA in the Roseville /Rocklin Area
- Design Degree
- Proficient in CAD + Sketchup (must have own software)
- Knowledge in InDesign + Illustrator + Photoshop + Excel (must have own software)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have a fresh sense of style
- Enjoy collaboration
- Ability to take direction
- Strong work ethic
- Pleasant + flexible - no egos please
Compensation will be an established hourly rate based on experience and skill level.